Dawning of the Red Moon
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The Dawning of the Red Moon- The Akatsuki

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Zetsu: Our favorite cannibal

Go down 
5 posters
AuthorMessage
Kisame-san
Kisame
Kisame
Kisame-san

Zetsu: Our favorite cannibal Empty
PostSubject: Zetsu: Our favorite cannibal   Zetsu: Our favorite cannibal Icon_minitimeFri Jan 18, 2008 7:34 pm

Isn't Zetsu-san sooo cool?!?!

Zetsu: Our favorite cannibal Aaf_ze10
sorry, don't know who made it!

1. He has two diffrent personalities AT THE SAME TIME!!
Spoiler:
2. He's a CANIBAL!!!
Spoiler:
3. He's a PLANT!!!
Spoiler:
Spoiler:

4. He can like, morph into the ground!
Spoiler:

GO ZETSU-SAN!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Spoiler:
He's cute too!!
Back to top Go down
http://kisamebuddy.piczo.com
Kisame-san
Kisame
Kisame
Kisame-san

PostSubject: Re: Zetsu: Our favorite cannibal   Zetsu: Our favorite cannibal Icon_minitimeFri Jan 18, 2008 7:36 pm

oh sorry, the second "morph into the ground" picture, should be under "he's a plant"! sweatdrop
Back to top Go down
Fai_re
Akatsuki Overlord - Deidara
Fai_re

PostSubject: Re: Zetsu: Our favorite cannibal   Zetsu: Our favorite cannibal Icon_minitimeSat Jan 19, 2008 9:55 am

Yey! Zetsy~ Thanks for starting the topic on Zetsu and thinking of a good name for it.

Love the pictures, Kisame-san. Zetsu is awesome! No one truely respects him. He's the Akatsuki's head spy, for God's sake! People are all, "Freak!" and "He's a plaaaaant LAWL HUR HUR." No one but us rabid Akatsuki fans really respect him! If the Akatsuki didn't have him, they wouldn't have Tobi! *horrified gasp*

(The first picture is by Novanator)
Back to top Go down
https://akatsuki.forumotion.com
Kisame-san
Kisame
Kisame
Kisame-san

PostSubject: Re: Zetsu: Our favorite cannibal   Zetsu: Our favorite cannibal Icon_minitimeSat Jan 19, 2008 4:54 pm

Your welcome, and your welcome! XD

Thank you, I kind of have a million of them, so...
That's true! He really deserves more respect! And your right, what would we do withought TOBI?!?!?! (all bow to the great and almighty Tobi! Bow )

Thank you!

OMG! Zetsy's in chp 385!!! ZOMG!!!!! Shocked
Spoiler:
Back to top Go down
Fai_re
Fai_re

PostSubject: Re: Zetsu: Our favorite cannibal   Zetsu: Our favorite cannibal Icon_minitimeSun Jan 20, 2008 11:13 am

Yes. As anikoku said to me, "Zetsu-sempai is always watching over the Akatsuki!!" It's true, ne? In the anime, at least, when he saw Sasori-no-danna lying there on the ground all.. durr the white side of his face was frowning a lot, and it actually looked upset. In all of the weird honesty I can pour into this, Zetsu probably really DOES care...
Back to top Go down
anikoku
Tobi
anikoku

PostSubject: Re: Zetsu: Our favorite cannibal   Zetsu: Our favorite cannibal Icon_minitimeTue Jan 22, 2008 4:58 pm

Of course he does! Zetsu-sempai is worried about the Akatsuki! Obviously!

Yes, people underrate Zetsu-sempai when he's quite amazing. His presence is.. reassuring! You know? You could just stand behind him and feel so safe. It doesn't matter that he's a man-eating plant; I would sure feel safe. Zetsu's almost like second-in-command when it comes to leadership in the Akatsuki, too. There's just so many things about him that I love.

(dun dun DUN! mini essay!)

Multi-personalities- What would we do without them?
Zetsu: Our favorite cannibal Zetsu10
Look; black and white! They both talk, and occasionally disagree. One of them is is really nice (he called Tobi a good boy!
heart heart heart) and the other is a bit harsh. I believe the white-side is the smooth-talking, kind Zetsu-sempai. The other talks in katakana, and is more... what's the word? I don't know. It seems like the black side talks more frequently, though.

Cannibal- I don't know if this would count as cannibalism, since Zetsu-sempai's sorta a plant. We have proof he eats people, however. Proof!
http://www.onemanga.com/Naruto/261/10/
http://www.onemanga.com/Naruto/261/11/
Which is cool, isn't it? He disposes of bodies for the Akatsuki. Eating people isn't so bad; I mean, really. It's the same as eating pork, or beef, or deer..

Warping Abilities- Zetsu-sempai can appear out of anywhere, any place, any time. He can sink into the ground, or any other surface. That's the jutsu he taught Tobi.
http://www.onemanga.com/Naruto/255/10/
That's why he works so well as the Akatsuki's spy, ne? Zetsu does a lot of traveling.

Plant- He's a plant. He's gotta be. Or is he a person inside of a plant? Is the plant part of him? Does he just walk around inside it like a potato sack? He's pretty large (no, not fat) judging by how much his cloak swells. Which means the plant IS attached to him? Or is it....... bad animation!?
Zetsu: Our favorite cannibal Zetsub10

Further Theorizing- People theorize a lot on Zetsu-sempai. They say he's Hyuuga. They say he's Yamanaka. They say he's Sasuke's long-lost cousin. My thoughts? He was experimented on, most likely by Orochimaru. How else would he get that body? I'm pretty sure he was human at one point. So he was experimented on. Tortured, you can say. Experimented on more than Kimimaro. More than Juugo. More than any other stupid creations. Then, before joining the Akatsuki, he met Pein. That's why he joined. Pein found him and invited him into the Akatsuki. I feel this way because he's the spy, and he seems pretty loyal to Pein if you ask me. And later, he found Tobi! XD

BONUS: LOOK AT GARRA DYING! HAHAHAHAHHAA! DIE! DIE!
http://www.onemanga.com/Naruto/255/12/
Back to top Go down
Fai_re
Fai_re

PostSubject: Re: Zetsu: Our favorite cannibal   Zetsu: Our favorite cannibal Icon_minitimeTue Jan 22, 2008 5:51 pm

Ahh, anikoku. Tsk, tsk, tsk. You and your essays.

glomp Thanks for the Zetsy report. Now here's myyyy....

shot shot *COUNTERATTACK* shot shot

Zetsu is that type of person (?!) who will make you feel safe if you stand behind him. It's like... "He's big and scary and he's standing in front of me, protecting me from the world! I feel safe and reassured, dur." He does seem to be focused quite a bit on the well being of all of the members, and he's involved in a lot more of the actual organization's processes than the others. The fact that he's spying for the organization's benefit is a good example.

I beleive the word you're looking for to describe Zetsu's black side is cruel. He's a lot more harsh and crueler than the white side of Zetsu. He actually reminds me of how the Kyuubi acts in Teamwork... *chuckle* The black side is also probably more dominating, and he doesn't care what others will think, so he just says what he thinks. I'm guessing the white side of Zetsu is more reserved and he likes to think about what he's going to say before he says it.

Gosh, how could I forget about that?! The best canon cannibal proof EVER lies right there on those two pages. Since Zetsu disposes of the bodies for the organization, he must eat a lot. It's a win-win situation; Zetsu gets the food and the tasty human flesh, warm blood and innards, and the rest of the Akatsuki get a clean hideout, and they don't need to stoop down to the level of depositing the bodies that the... did whatever to in the river. I wonder what Hidan does with the bodies he sacrifices to Jashin-sama. Does Zetsu eat them?

Zetsu probably did teach Tobi a lot of those morphy abilities. He must be very helpful to everyone, considering how easily he can gather information. He seems to enjoy watching over the others.

I have two theories that I agree with about Zetsu's plantness. I'm mainly with the "He's-attached-to-the-plant-and-can-control-it", but the less-sane part of my personality likes the "He's-living-in-the-plant-and-it's-a-separate-thing-altogether" theory. In that particular picture, though, I must say that this is a terrifying case of...

BAD ANIMATION! *DUNDUNDUNNNNNN*

*pelted with pancakes*

*cough* Anyways, I fully agree with Za- anikoku about the Orochimaru thing. It's really the only that that would make sense in this particular case, don't you think?

Oh, and yes. That's nice. Gaara's dying. Woo.*quietly claps*

I hope you enjoyed my counterattack/minier-report than yours.
Back to top Go down
KugaSasu
Konan - Uchiha Kugatsu
KugaSasu

PostSubject: Re: Zetsu: Our favorite cannibal   Zetsu: Our favorite cannibal Icon_minitimeFri Feb 15, 2008 9:50 am

ZETSU WILL RULE THE WORLD!!! It is true! i think that he will play a big part in the next chapter! zetsy is da best!
Back to top Go down
Fai_re
Fai_re

PostSubject: Re: Zetsu: Our favorite cannibal   Zetsu: Our favorite cannibal Icon_minitimeFri Feb 15, 2008 1:11 pm

HOLY SHIZNIT! HE WILL.

Zetsu Zetsu Zetsu Zetsu Zetsu Zetsu Zetsu Zetsu Zetsu

LOOKIT HIM GO! HE'S SO OUT FOR THE WORLD.

He'd better do something to save good ol 'Tachi. He'd better...

*mind: Neko Sasori w/ Fish! *

Zetsu seems like they type who MIGHT do something. Of course, it is possible he may have had other fights that he watched and did not interfere with, like Saucy's fight with Dei-sama, or Hidan n Kakuzu vs. Team 10 an Kahkahshee.
Back to top Go down
KugaSasu
Konan - Uchiha Kugatsu
KugaSasu

PostSubject: Re: Zetsu: Our favorite cannibal   Zetsu: Our favorite cannibal Icon_minitimeSun Feb 17, 2008 7:29 am

HEY! <3 thanks for the title!!!! Liam says hi go zetsu, gooooo!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! yay!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Back to top Go down
Fai_re
Fai_re

PostSubject: Re: Zetsu: Our favorite cannibal   Zetsu: Our favorite cannibal Icon_minitimeWed Mar 05, 2008 3:47 pm

Welcome, KugaSasu!!

Zetsu has a new nicknaaaaame~! "The comentator." Entertaining, ne? I think it fits him, considering what's been going on lately. He even protected hmself from the attacks that the Uchihas are using, just like a real sports comentator would! :D

Zetsu needs some sort of mountain/plant named after him. I want to go look in Peru or something and find some random plant and call it Zetsu. I'll bring it home, and I'll talk to it every day... and if it died, I'd be depressed for MONTHS.
Back to top Go down
anikoku
Tobi
anikoku

PostSubject: Re: Zetsu: Our favorite cannibal   Zetsu: Our favorite cannibal Icon_minitimeFri Mar 07, 2008 6:00 pm

Commentator. Yes.

I do believe that Grass nin know a lot about other ninja's jutsu and like to analyze them.. but not to this extent. XD
This is a side of Zetsu-sempai we've never seen before. But he provides enough comical relief, lol.

If you want a plant named Zetsu, just buy a random plant. I named my webkinz Zetsu (it was a dalmatian.. sweatdrop)
Back to top Go down
Fai_re
Fai_re

PostSubject: Re: Zetsu: Our favorite cannibal   Zetsu: Our favorite cannibal Icon_minitimeMon Mar 17, 2008 3:57 pm

You mean....
Aa! Shinigami ni narou!

*cough* Yes. Zetsypoo exceeds everything normal. That's why we love him, though. :D He probably knows quite a bit about ninjutsu, and the Akatsuki member's individual techniques, hmm?

Zetsu is being put to good use by Kishimoto now. Comical relief commentating. New job? I think so. Every decent manga needs one. Their very own Zetsu! Sweetheart

I have a lot of plants in my house. I'm going to make them undergo and endurance test and a test of knowledge and commentating skillz to see which is worthy of the name Zetsu.

I should name my left thumb Zetsu. It's quite comical.
Back to top Go down
Kisame-san
Kisame
Kisame
Kisame-san

PostSubject: Re: Zetsu: Our favorite cannibal   Zetsu: Our favorite cannibal Icon_minitimeWed Aug 13, 2008 9:58 am

Well, all you need to do is buy a venus fly trap! it would make a lot more sense to name that Zetsu Zetsu
Back to top Go down
Fai_re
Fai_re

PostSubject: Re: Zetsu: Our favorite cannibal   Zetsu: Our favorite cannibal Icon_minitimeThu Aug 28, 2008 3:26 pm

Yesh. That makes very mooch sense... yet my left thumb is still named Zetsu. WHY IS THAT? confused

*rambles*

I wonder if that plant thingy is even a venus flytrap. I suppose people call it that reffering to the fact that it LOOKS like one, but does everyone really believe that it is one? If it was, I think it would either be part of Zetsu, (but because his head's in there and venus flytraps have digestive juices (that's how they EAT flies and stuff, by holding them in there with the spikey things and slowly absorbing them) he'd probably be digested, so that doesn't make sense. Maybe he's immune to the juices? That's make sense... but we know for a FACT due to some convenient SOUND AFFECTS, LOL, that he chews before swallowing/absorbing, unlike a venus flytrap, leading to,) or it's not part of him. Maybe it's like the "baby" in Hellboy 2... MAYBE IT'S A TUMOR. LOL. Actually, there's a possiblity that it's not even a PLANT! Maybe it's just part of Zetsu, and because he eats bodies, he's got that big thingy as an extension of his mouth, or maybe it's for protection? BAH I DUNNO.

Lol, I hope that made sense. I didn't write it very clearly, did I? sweatdrop
Back to top Go down
anikoku
Tobi
anikoku

PostSubject: Re: Zetsu: Our favorite cannibal   Zetsu: Our favorite cannibal Icon_minitimeFri Aug 29, 2008 5:50 pm

I think that Zetsu is an amazing man who can do amazing things, and I hope he gets a proper fight. Maybe it IS a tumor, for all we know.

Kishi!!!!
Back to top Go down
Fai_re
Fai_re

PostSubject: Re: Zetsu: Our favorite cannibal   Zetsu: Our favorite cannibal Icon_minitimeTue Sep 09, 2008 3:13 pm

SECONDED. Of course, Kishimoto probably thinks he can't fight... or something.

...Yeah. RIGHT. OK.

*slaps Kishimoto* YOU'D BETTER GIVE ZETSU AT LEAST A PAGE OF INFORMATION SOMEWHERE, YOU BASTARD, WHETHER IT BE THE DATAH BOOOOOOK OR THE MAN-GUH.
Back to top Go down
cf_chan
Sasori
cf_chan

PostSubject: Re: Zetsu: Our favorite cannibal   Zetsu: Our favorite cannibal Icon_minitimeSat Dec 27, 2008 1:17 pm

Or Kishimoto is just Kishimoto. You know how he is, never giving ANYBODY the attention they deserve and wasting the attention on Saucy.

For all we know it could be a tumor. Zetsu defies a lot of things, I wouldn't be surprised of he could fly. No really. That wouldn't surprise me.

ANNOUNCEMENT: THIS IS THE OFFICIAL 1000TH POST ON DRM!!!! WOO WE HIT 1000!!!!!!!!!!! Congrats to you admin, the forum may just be goin places :D
Back to top Go down
http://www.beezy63.piczo.com
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Zetsu: Our favorite cannibal   Zetsu: Our favorite cannibal Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Zetsu: Our favorite cannibal
Page 1 of 1