Dawning of the Red Moon
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The Dawning of the Red Moon- The Akatsuki

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Bleach

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
tokimaru
Civilian
tokimaru

Bleach Empty
PostSubject: Bleach   Bleach Icon_minitimeThu Feb 07, 2008 12:30 pm

is Grimmjaw warm-blooded or cold-blooded? Anyway Grimmjaw beat the shizdoodle out of ichigo with one arm. If Grimmjaw released his zanpakutō Ichigo would be dead,but then his true love Orihime would just heal him.I guess Grimmy can't kill Ichigo. hm maybe I should kill Ichigo for Grimmy then I would be his slave!! Very Happy but I can't get to Karakura Town *sighs*
Back to top Go down
anikoku
Tobi
anikoku

Bleach Empty
PostSubject: Re: Bleach   Bleach Icon_minitimeFri Feb 08, 2008 2:13 pm

Bleach! Thank you for starting this topic, tokimaru. glomp

Bleach has gotta be my first favorite manga. The artwork is amazing, the character design is stupendous, and everything is so well thought out!

As some of you know already, my one true love comes from Bleach:
Spoiler:

Hitsugaya Toushirou!
Cute 2 Cute 2 Cute 2 Cute 2 Cute 2 Cute 2

Grimmjow is strong, you're right. If it weren't for Orihime, Ichigo would be dead by now. Really.

I'll post more later!
Back to top Go down
Fai_re
Akatsuki Overlord - Deidara
Fai_re

Bleach Empty
PostSubject: Re: Bleach   Bleach Icon_minitimeFri Feb 08, 2008 4:15 pm

*snorts* Hitsugaya Toushirou.... MEH ARCH NEMISIS!

jk. lol. (Don't take me to literally, anikoku. Please)

I think Grimmy is warm-blooded, considering how he seems to be a... mammal? scratch What exactly is he qualified as, other than an Arrancar/Hollow? He sure ain't human... *chuckles at though* I have this feeling that Hollows may be cold-blooded... I dunno why though. :D

Feel free to kill Ichigo, tokimaru. Just bring me his severed bloody head.... Twisted Evil

I'm sure you'll find Karakura someday... yeah. Someday. T_T

Bleach is heart Cute 2 Drool Squee 3 THIS IS SPARTA! shot tomato amuse XD Twisted Evil Evil or Very Mad lol! ...all at the same time. :D I luv it. It's almost DEFINITELY meh fav manga. NARUTO IS A CLOSE SECOND!!! (then Fruits Basket n YYH)

And... Yes. I'm like anikoku. Meh true luv!
*grabs pics*

Spoiler:

ABARAI RENJI!!!

Cute 2 Cute 2 Cute 2 Cute 2 Drool Drool Drool Drool Squee 3 Squee 3 Squee 3 Squee 3 Drool Drool Drool Drool Cute 2 Cute 2 Cute 2 Cute 2

So HA! <3

Seconded~ Ichipoo would be NUTHIN without Hime-chan. NUTHIN.
Back to top Go down
https://akatsuki.forumotion.com
tokimaru
Civilian
tokimaru

Bleach Empty
PostSubject: Re: Bleach   Bleach Icon_minitimeTue Jun 10, 2008 5:18 am

well well well. Its time to kill ichigo and bring fai-re his head Axe! what fun! Twisted Evil Twisted Evil
Back to top Go down
anikoku
Tobi
anikoku

Bleach Empty
PostSubject: Re: Bleach   Bleach Icon_minitimeTue Jun 10, 2008 12:45 pm

Guess somebody doesn't like Ichigo. Well, neither do I, so don't worry. ^^
Back to top Go down
Fai_re
Fai_re

Bleach Empty
PostSubject: Re: Bleach   Bleach Icon_minitimeThu Jun 19, 2008 1:52 pm

MAYBE WE SHOULD ALL GANG UP ON HIM AND KILL HIM. Y/N?

*ReVIVES the Bleach topic*

So like, any thought on the end of the "TURN BACK THE PENDULUM" thinger-dinger? I kinda didn't want it to end, but I've got the feeling good ol Kubo-sama will so something like this again for us, in the far future, but still in the future. AGAIN, Y/N?
Back to top Go down
anikoku
Tobi
anikoku

Bleach Empty
PostSubject: Re: Bleach   Bleach Icon_minitimeFri Jun 20, 2008 3:02 am

I AM glad that Kubo-sama decided to do a Gaiden. He really cleared up a lot for us; and though there were fans who complained about moving from the current plot, I think it was quite noble and brave of him to decide to do something like this. This, THIS, my friend, is what makes Kubo-sama such a talented mangaka. I enjoyed the Pendulum arc as well; and I hope we get another Gaiden.
Back to top Go down
Fai_re
Fai_re

Bleach Empty
PostSubject: Re: Bleach   Bleach Icon_minitimeFri Jun 27, 2008 5:38 pm

Ah, indeed.

BUT IT IS INDEED QUITE WIN-DERFUL TO GO BACK TO THE TRUE PLOT, Y/N? IT's so freaking exciting! spaz

Things are getting so heated! I want to see Stark and Hallibel fight SO BAD, GWARSH NOODLE IT! panic run Plus, I'm finding myself wishing that Ulquiorra was out there so that we can SEE him fight and use the FULL EXTENT of his powahs. I think that'd be pretty exciting.

HEY. I just came up with a theory on STARK. So, liek, Aizen sent him to get Hime-chan, just when she was about to get away. Stark probably isn't the 1st espada, (EVEN THOUGH I REALLY REALLY WISH HE IS!!!) because Aizen probably wouldn't wanna risk someone so important, even if they are the most powerful of his harem minions. Aizen likes to hog pritty things, does he not? Like, he didn't tell like... ANYONE about his awesome zanpakuto. Or, MAYBE STARK IS THE FIRST ESPADA!!! Aizen may have sent him to get Hime 'cause he didn't want Ichipoo or any of his "pathetic" little friends to try (and actually manage) to save her (again).

MY POINT IS, I WANT OTHER PEEP'S OPINONS, YO! Squee 3
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Bleach Empty
PostSubject: Re: Bleach   Bleach Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Bleach
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Dawning of the Red Moon :: Miscellaneous-
Jump to: