Dawning of the Red Moon
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The Dawning of the Red Moon- The Akatsuki

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Kakuzu: The Treasurer With Five Hearts!

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
Fai_re
Akatsuki Overlord - Deidara
Fai_re

Kakuzu: The Treasurer With Five Hearts! Empty
PostSubject: Kakuzu: The Treasurer With Five Hearts!   Kakuzu: The Treasurer With Five Hearts! Icon_minitimeTue Nov 04, 2008 4:36 pm

He has a lot of capacity to love, but does he use it? NOOO!!

Well, maybe he uses it all on his munny. :D

THE BEST WORD USED TO DESCRIBE KAKUZU: AVARICIOUS.

Greedy, undead-ish, vaguely creepy, and tempermental, Kakuzu is Hidan's Zombie twin!

He enjoys: Killing people, stealing hearts, selling dead bodies for bounty, and hitting people over the heads with breifcases.
Back to top Go down
https://akatsuki.forumotion.com
cf_chan
Sasori
cf_chan

PostSubject: Re: Kakuzu: The Treasurer With Five Hearts!   Kakuzu: The Treasurer With Five Hearts! Icon_minitimeMon Nov 24, 2008 2:41 pm

AHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH THE BRIEFCASE. A WONDERFUL MOMENT IN NARUTO HISTORY IF I DO SAY SO MYSELF Squee 3

Personally i think Kakuzu deserves more lurve then he gets. Because there are a lot of pro-all akatsuki fans who like him but his personal fandom IS TOO DANG SMALL!!!! Because if you actually look at him, and you looks past tentacles sticking out from places where no tentacles should be (...) he actually is rather attractive. The stichesmake him look pretty awesome as well.

And another thing: THAT MAN HAS HAD A HARD LIFE. I mean if you hear his history, that's really unfair. Considering he was sent to kill the Hokage aka THE STRONGEST PERSON IN THE HIDDEN-LEAF VILLAGE (THAT KISHI FAVORS EVER-SO-MUCH) I think maybe he deserved a little slack for failing. That'd be like Pein hanging Kisame and Itachi from the ceiling and beating them lamps because they haven't caught Naruto yet.
Back to top Go down
http://www.beezy63.piczo.com
Fai_re
Fai_re

PostSubject: Re: Kakuzu: The Treasurer With Five Hearts!   Kakuzu: The Treasurer With Five Hearts! Icon_minitimeSun Dec 07, 2008 5:41 pm

Gods, I loved that part. I nearly cried from awesomeness overload.

Haha! True, so true! REAL Akatsuki fans love all of them enough to be in a fan club for each of them! And looks don't matter, anyway. Kakuzu is just awesome.

Them Waterfall people must be crazeh. Good thing Kakuzu slaughtered them all. I bet they'd be a problem, in addition to being supremely annoying.

I feel like Pein would do that... Well, he try, and then Kisame and Itachi would go all TEAMWORK on him. Then HE'D be the one dangling from the ceiling and being pelted/beaten with lamps.
Back to top Go down
cf_chan
Sasori
cf_chan

PostSubject: Re: Kakuzu: The Treasurer With Five Hearts!   Kakuzu: The Treasurer With Five Hearts! Icon_minitimeMon Dec 08, 2008 1:05 pm

That was an addition to the fight I didn't mind at all, especially since he would so do that.

He is awesome. HE IS EPIC!!!! HE'S THE OTHER HALF OF THE ZOMBIE TWIIIIIIIIINS!!!!!

Indeed they would've been annoying. Good boy Kuzu.

*could picture Kakuzu in the situation* OHMYGAWD ITACHI AND KISAME DO YOU HAVE ANY IDEA HOW EXPENSIVE THOSE LAMPS WERE!!!!!!??????
As Pein dangles from the ceiling.
Back to top Go down
anikoku
Tobi
anikoku

PostSubject: Re: Kakuzu: The Treasurer With Five Hearts!   Kakuzu: The Treasurer With Five Hearts! Icon_minitimeTue Dec 09, 2008 4:20 pm

Money's from a tree,
Kakuzu likes RAW LIVER
Hope he won't eat me.
Back to top Go down
Fai_re
Fai_re

PostSubject: Re: Kakuzu: The Treasurer With Five Hearts!   Kakuzu: The Treasurer With Five Hearts! Icon_minitimeWed Dec 10, 2008 12:28 pm

Itachi would be like, "Uhm... Noez?" and Kisame would be like, "Don't worry, Kakuzu-san. We payed for them with our own money, not the Akatsuki's money."

Seriously, I bet Kakuzu would get heart attacks (several at a time) when he sees expensive things. Or, when the other members spend the Akatsuki's cash on random things, like a poodle to sacrifice to Jashin or a Pinocchio puppet to make fun of Danna with, or even a camera to take pictures of Saucy with.

anikoku
, I love your rhyme. HERE, LET ME TRY.

Kakuzu has five hearts,
AND LOTS OF TENTACLES,
and he's probably good at darts?

...Remind me to never do that again.
Back to top Go down
cf_chan
Sasori
cf_chan

PostSubject: Re: Kakuzu: The Treasurer With Five Hearts!   Kakuzu: The Treasurer With Five Hearts! Icon_minitimeWed Dec 24, 2008 8:23 am

The Kakuzu would slowly walk away because it was time to have his hourly money-counting session.

He probably would. He would see the poodle carcass laying in the closet and fall on the ground. The when Mr. Jashinist walked in Kakuzu'd be all "H-h-h-eart -f-f-failure" and Hidan would kick him and be like "You have four other hearts, stop complaining"

NUUUUU FAI_RE NOT YOU TOOO!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Kakuzu: The Treasurer With Five Hearts!   Kakuzu: The Treasurer With Five Hearts! Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Kakuzu: The Treasurer With Five Hearts!
Page 1 of 1