Dawning of the Red Moon
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The Dawning of the Red Moon- The Akatsuki

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

HI Everyone !

Go down 
5 posters
AuthorMessage
Itachiutchia
Civilian
Itachiutchia

HI Everyone ! Empty
PostSubject: HI Everyone !   HI Everyone ! Icon_minitimeFri Dec 26, 2008 11:42 pm

Hello ! am glad to join this forum Smile it sounds interesting ! Akustki rocks Cool still am lookin forward to know about the other members i haven't discovered yet . oh ! excuse my bad manners ! How are u all ! I hope u are all doing well !
Back to top Go down
cf_chan
Sasori
cf_chan

HI Everyone ! Empty
PostSubject: Re: HI Everyone !   HI Everyone ! Icon_minitimeSat Dec 27, 2008 1:06 pm

Ahahaha I beat the admin and mods at greeting somebody again. You know the humiliation could end admiiin. IF MAH RANK ACKKNOWLEDGED MY DANNA-NESS!

Welcome! Welcome! Welcome! Welcome! Welcome! Welcome!
WELCOME TO THE FORUM ITACHIUTCHIA!!!! It's always nice to have a new member :D I believe I speak for all the current forum members when I say, we hope to see you posting around here soon. And I hope you enjoy spending time on The Dawning of the Red Moon forum Very Happy
Back to top Go down
http://www.beezy63.piczo.com
Pen
Itachi
Pen

HI Everyone ! Empty
PostSubject: Re: HI Everyone !   HI Everyone ! Icon_minitimeSat Dec 27, 2008 7:10 pm

Welcome! i hope you will enjoy the very good times you will have on the forum bounce bounce
hm but i dont know XD just kidding! always nice to see more people who appreciate the akatsuki on this forum *nods*
im doing well how about yourself? Welcome! Welcome! Welcome! Welcome! Welcome! Welcome! Welcome! Welcome! Welcome!
:D but yeah have a nice time and welcome happy bounce
Back to top Go down
Itachiutchia
Civilian
Itachiutchia

HI Everyone ! Empty
PostSubject: Re: HI Everyone !   HI Everyone ! Icon_minitimeSun Dec 28, 2008 10:50 am

Thank you so much for the warm welcom ! Laughing see u around in the other parts of the forum ! Peace
Back to top Go down
Fai_re
Akatsuki Overlord - Deidara
Akatsuki Overlord - Deidara
Fai_re

HI Everyone ! Empty
PostSubject: Re: HI Everyone !   HI Everyone ! Icon_minitimeSun Dec 28, 2008 8:33 pm

THE ADMINLY ADMIN HAS ARRIVED TO GREAT YOU! *SPARKLES*

Welcome! Welcome, Itachiutchia!!!

I hope you enjoy it around here! We may be completely insane, but we're always willing to welcome fellow Akatsuki lovers to DRM!!! I'm looking forward to seeing your posts around this dismal fabulous place~

VIVA LA AKATSUKI!!

Best wishes,
Fai_re
Back to top Go down
https://akatsuki.forumotion.com
Kisame-san
Kisame
Kisame
Kisame-san

HI Everyone ! Empty
PostSubject: Re: HI Everyone !   HI Everyone ! Icon_minitimeMon Jan 26, 2009 2:20 pm

geez! Sorry I haven't said ello yet! ;-.-
so....
Welcome! Welcome! Welcome! Welcome! Welcome! Welcome! Welcome! Welcome! Welcome! Welcome! Welcome! Welcome! Welcome! Welcome! Welcome! Welcome! Welcome! Welcome! Welcome! Welcome! Welcome! Welcome! Welcome! Welcome! Welcome! Welcome! Welcome! Welcome! Welcome! Welcome! Welcome! Welcome! Welcome! Welcome! Welcome! Welcome! Welcome! Welcome! Welcome! Welcome! Welcome! Welcome! Welcome! Welcome! Welcome! Welcome! Welcome! Welcome! Welcome! Welcome! Welcome! Welcome! Welcome! Welcome! Welcome! Welcome! Welcome! Welcome! Welcome! Welcome! Welcome! Welcome! Welcome! Welcome! Welcome! Welcome! Jashin Symbol (yes, that's right, you get a lucky number 66 welcomes from me X3 )

So glad to finally have someone we don't know join the forum, hope you enjoy it! XD
Back to top Go down
http://kisamebuddy.piczo.com
Sponsored content

HI Everyone ! Empty
PostSubject: Re: HI Everyone !   HI Everyone ! Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

HI Everyone !
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Dawning of the Red Moon :: Introduction-
Jump to: