Dawning of the Red Moon
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The Dawning of the Red Moon- The Akatsuki

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Hawk & Panda (NejiTen)

Go down 
4 posters
AuthorMessage
Fai_re
Akatsuki Overlord - Deidara
Fai_re

Hawk & Panda (NejiTen) Empty
PostSubject: Hawk & Panda (NejiTen)   Hawk & Panda (NejiTen) Icon_minitimeThu Jan 17, 2008 4:55 pm

Two teammates who train together every day, and deal with the Green Beasts of Konoha together. They must be close. How close? Cute 1
Back to top Go down
https://akatsuki.forumotion.com
Kisame-san
Kisame
Kisame
Kisame-san

PostSubject: Re: Hawk & Panda (NejiTen)   Hawk & Panda (NejiTen) Icon_minitimeThu Jan 17, 2008 6:08 pm

lol. "Green beast of konaha."
True, they do train together, they do seem to "enjoy" (coughhintcough) each other's company quit a bit.........

Cute 3
I think they deserve each other!!!

Yes, I know the emoticon is weird and random, but I think it fits!!!!!!
Back to top Go down
http://kisamebuddy.piczo.com
anikoku
Tobi
anikoku

PostSubject: Re: Hawk & Panda (NejiTen)   Hawk & Panda (NejiTen) Icon_minitimeThu Jan 17, 2008 6:15 pm

Well said, Kisame-san! Oh yes, I'd be shocked if they weren't in a relationship by the end of the series. Not only is Tenten the only girl on the team (which must cause at least a little attachment), she constantly trains with her to-be sweetheart, Neji. They must know each other pretty well by now. And would that friendship become love? Probable.
I see Neji as not being very good with girls, but Tenten, I'm sure, is different. I bet he's very comfortable around her (that is, when he's not trying to suppress his hormones lol!).
Back to top Go down
Fai_re
Fai_re

PostSubject: Re: Hawk & Panda (NejiTen)   Hawk & Panda (NejiTen) Icon_minitimeSat Jan 19, 2008 10:51 am

Tenten isn't really a "girl". She's very strong (something that few people seem to understand because of stupid EFFING Temari) and she understands Neji & Lee. She doesn't fawn over Neji, and she wants to be stronger, and to be like Tsunade. She has a goal, like Neji, to become stronger. I think Tenten wants to prove to the world that kunoichi can be just as strong as shinobi (or is it male ninja? scratch ), or better. Neji wants to show his clan/everyone that Branch members of the Hyuuga clan can be just as good as Main Branch members.

The fact that Neji and Tenten train together proves the fact that Neji beleives that Tenten can actually help him, and likewise for Tenten's feelings for Neji. The two are very close to canon, considering all of those things.
Back to top Go down
duckyloveexo
Civilian

PostSubject: Re: Hawk & Panda (NejiTen)   Hawk & Panda (NejiTen) Icon_minitimeMon Jan 28, 2008 6:04 pm

i agree with Fai_re. and i also think, they are just soooo cute together. i mean, i don't read naruto a ton, but through their interactions, and their character development, they really seem to coexist in perfect harmony, depending on eachother to train, and to be "friends" with eachother. i think that they should get together sometime pretty soon, after a lot of the dramatic stuff cools down a little. XD
Back to top Go down
Fai_re
Fai_re

PostSubject: Re: Hawk & Panda (NejiTen)   Hawk & Panda (NejiTen) Icon_minitimeTue Jan 29, 2008 4:54 pm

Yeah! I agree with duckyloveeexo!! glomp You said everything perfectly!

Sweetheart Squee 3 NEJITEN FTW! Squee 3 Sweetheart

Dramatic stuff? DRAMATIC STUFF? All I see is chicken-butt man trying to kill poor Itachi who never did anything! Wait... what? lol anyways, I think we should be seeing what some other peeps are doing while all of this is going on! I mean, WHERE ARE TEAM 10 AND TEAM GAI?! MY TWO FAVORITEST TEAMS ARE NOT ON SCREEN. WHAT IS WRONG WITH THIS PICTSHAH, FOOS? Type Happy
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Hawk & Panda (NejiTen)   Hawk & Panda (NejiTen) Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Hawk & Panda (NejiTen)
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Dawning of the Red Moon :: Naruto :: Pairings Appreciation-
Jump to: