Dawning of the Red Moon
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The Dawning of the Red Moon- The Akatsuki

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

:D

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Fai_re
Akatsuki Overlord - Deidara
Fai_re

:D Empty
PostSubject: :D   :D Icon_minitimeFri Jan 18, 2008 4:32 pm

Hullo, all! It is I, Fai_re, the friendly (but slightly dangerous and insane/crazy) neighborhood admin! I thought I'd just introduce myself, considering how our forum is growing so quickly!

Well, you know my name. Call me whatever you want... people call me Deidara, or Dei, or Dei-sempai and/or Deidara-sempai. Fai or whatever you want works, too. "hey you", "moron", "dork", and "nerd" are fine as well. If you call me a ruffian, you're complimenting me.[/name_rant]

I'm a Narutard, and a, uh, Bleachtard (?!) as well. I also have an unhealthy obsession with Sgt. Frog. Razz Oh, and, I'm a super REBORNTARD. Those are just a few of the many manga that I enjoy.

My interests are, of course, manga, drawing, writing, reading, sitting in front of my computer, saying things over and over again and at random intervals, like "Shinigami ni narou" or, true to my nickname, "un", having a quick temper, and playing video games. SO not a girly girl. Cool

I have loved the Akatsuki since the summer of 2006, and I feel the same way about them as anikoku does. They're like my family. It sounds crazy, I know, but I really get into what I read. sweatdrop Anyways, I made this forum because I wanted to have somewhere where I can go and just talk about Naruto and the Akatsuki. I love talking about them. They are very interesting characters, and as the evil in Naruto, they have a lot on their hands. Constantly loosing members, getting new members, fighting those Konoha brats (XD), getting their hideout destroyed, trying to capture all of the Jinchuuriki... They're busy S-class criminals, aren't they?

I lurk here a lot, and I frequently add new things, or as often as I can. Our communirty here on Dawn of the Red Moon is still growing! I hope everyone here enjoys it.

Best wishes for all!
Fai_re

Last edited by Fai_re on Sun Sep 14, 2008 7:48 am; edited 3 times in total
Back to top Go down
https://akatsuki.forumotion.com
anikoku
Tobi
anikoku

PostSubject: Re: :D   :D Icon_minitimeFri Jan 18, 2008 7:03 pm

Well, you're becoming quite the little admin, aren't you? "Best wishes to all". Hmph.

Well, sempai, thank you for posting an introduction, and welcome to this forum.

P.S. Welcome! Welcome! Welcome! Welcome! Welcome! Welcome! Welcome! Welcome! Welcome! Welcome! Welcome! Welcome! Welcome! Welcome! Welcome! Welcome! Welcome! Welcome! Welcome! Welcome! Welcome! Welcome! Welcome! Welcome! Welcome! Welcome! Welcome! Welcome! Welcome! Welcome! Welcome! Welcome! Welcome! Welcome! Welcome! Welcome! Welcome! Welcome! Welcome! Welcome! Welcome! Welcome! Welcome! Welcome! Welcome! Welcome! Welcome! Welcome! Welcome! Welcome!

Best wishes for all!
anikoku
Back to top Go down
Fai_re
Fai_re

PostSubject: Re: :D   :D Icon_minitimeSat Jan 19, 2008 8:53 am

Razz

You FOOOOOL!
Back to top Go down