Dawning of the Red Moon
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The Dawning of the Red Moon- The Akatsuki

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

KATEKYO HITMAN REBORN

Go down 
3 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2
AuthorMessage
anikoku
Tobi
anikoku

KATEKYO HITMAN REBORN - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: KATEKYO HITMAN REBORN   KATEKYO HITMAN REBORN - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue Dec 09, 2008 5:11 pm

The Varia are the KHR counterparts for the Akatsuki. I'm sure of it.
Back to top Go down
Fai_re
Akatsuki Overlord - Deidara
Fai_re

PostSubject: Re: KATEKYO HITMAN REBORN   KATEKYO HITMAN REBORN - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue Dec 09, 2008 5:18 pm

Of course. They're good guys, just like the Akatsuki. Some people just misunderstood them. MEANING THE MAIN CHARACTERS. Well, at least for a little while. But now, they're properly understood. Poor Akatsuki. They never got the change to be properly understood...

PAST LIVES = Y/N?
Back to top Go down
https://akatsuki.forumotion.com
Pen
Itachi
Pen

PostSubject: Re: KATEKYO HITMAN REBORN   KATEKYO HITMAN REBORN - Page 2 Icon_minitimeWed Dec 10, 2008 7:31 am

heh yes the varia are very amazing they do add a certain happiness to the manga (other than the fact that if the vongola didnt have them they would be dead)

OMG i cant believe that bel's brother is still alive...
Back to top Go down
Fai_re
Fai_re

PostSubject: Re: KATEKYO HITMAN REBORN   KATEKYO HITMAN REBORN - Page 2 Icon_minitimeWed Dec 10, 2008 12:24 pm

HAHA. Indeed. The Vongola people owe the Varia their SOULS.

Yeah, HIM! Ugh, Bel's TWIN BROTHER! I was like, "WHOOOT?" AND HE'S PRETTY UGLY, TOO. I WAS KINDA SHOCKED. I hope Bel kills him properly, this time. I can't imagine how that fool managed to survive...
Back to top Go down
Pen
Itachi
Pen

PostSubject: Re: KATEKYO HITMAN REBORN   KATEKYO HITMAN REBORN - Page 2 Icon_minitimeWed Dec 10, 2008 5:27 pm

i was pretty very disappointed that his twin bro was alive ,i think the fact that his brother is was dead that it added to bel's character soooo much... and now thats gone No
Back to top Go down
anikoku
Tobi
anikoku

PostSubject: Re: KATEKYO HITMAN REBORN   KATEKYO HITMAN REBORN - Page 2 Icon_minitimeFri Dec 12, 2008 2:02 pm

Well, I don't see how his brother being dead or alive added to his character? Good ol' Bel is the same either way.

But nonetheless, Bel>Brother
Back to top Go down
Pen
Itachi
Pen

PostSubject: Re: KATEKYO HITMAN REBORN   KATEKYO HITMAN REBORN - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue Dec 16, 2008 5:47 pm

haha yeah.

i think it added to the fact at how blood thirsty he is?
he killed his twin brother? and when he bleeds he gets real happy to remember that?
i think that adds a bit of character no? (all though that is my own opinion.)
Back to top Go down
Fai_re
Fai_re

PostSubject: Re: KATEKYO HITMAN REBORN   KATEKYO HITMAN REBORN - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon Dec 29, 2008 4:41 pm

WELL NONE OF THIS WILL MATTER ANYMORE IF BEL IS DEAD!

But it's not like he is. You know, like, cuz, like, AMANO-SENSEI WOULD NEVER DO THAT?!!! Mad

It's so nice to see Xanxus back. I like him. Even if it is nearly impossible to figure out how to spell/say his name.

WHERE IS MY GOKUDERA? I WANT MY GOKUDERA!

I hope Fran is dead...
Back to top Go down
Pen
Itachi
Pen

PostSubject: Re: KATEKYO HITMAN REBORN   KATEKYO HITMAN REBORN - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue Dec 30, 2008 5:46 pm

well he's not so... woot!

nope Very Happy

He's a very cool character indeed

*shrugs*

why? i want to see when the he she the person actually takes off the stupid frog costume so we can see , their powers....
*had a hard time typing that*
Back to top Go down
Fai_re
Fai_re

PostSubject: Re: KATEKYO HITMAN REBORN   KATEKYO HITMAN REBORN - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue Dec 30, 2008 8:16 pm

HAHA SEE? I SAID THAT AMANO-SENSEI WOULD NEVER DO THAT AND I WAS RIGHT!! But I'm still kinda upset about Fran not being dead...

I DON'T CARE ABOUT FRAN. I WISH HE DIED. I WISH MAMMON WAS STILL AROUND AND NOT DEAD!

Xanxus is SO cool. I mean, REALLY. Lookit him. He's gonna turn Bel's ninny brother into a piece of charcoal. AND THE BUTLER, TOO! I can't wait to see that.
Back to top Go down
Pen
Itachi
Pen

PostSubject: Re: KATEKYO HITMAN REBORN   KATEKYO HITMAN REBORN - Page 2 Icon_minitimeWed Jan 21, 2009 5:38 pm

Xanxus is a really cool character but i do have to say i find it very humorous that his beast is a liger... XD

i also have to say although the art is ABSOLUTELY stunning i really found the last chapter hard to read because it was so dark.
Back to top Go down
Fai_re
Fai_re

PostSubject: Re: KATEKYO HITMAN REBORN   KATEKYO HITMAN REBORN - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSun Feb 01, 2009 3:59 pm

WELL YOU KNOW IT'S REALLY FREAKING COOL SO THERE. And I bet it could rip your head off EASILY. *grumps*

Huh, really? Well, I've been having issues with the translations recently. I can't really remember exactly what it was, but I remember thinking to myself, "Hey, that's... off." Maybe it was the grammar or something? But yeah. I didn't really have any darkness issues. Maybe it's just you, Pen Razz
Back to top Go down
Pen
Itachi
Pen

PostSubject: Re: KATEKYO HITMAN REBORN   KATEKYO HITMAN REBORN - Page 2 Icon_minitimeWed Feb 04, 2009 5:54 pm

yes, probably

well its just the fire and stuff it covers the entire screen
Back to top Go down
Pen
Itachi
Pen

PostSubject: Re: KATEKYO HITMAN REBORN   KATEKYO HITMAN REBORN - Page 2 Icon_minitimeThu Mar 26, 2009 4:49 pm

O-M-G they got bikes!!!!!!! how awesome is that?? cheers
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: KATEKYO HITMAN REBORN   KATEKYO HITMAN REBORN - Page 2 Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

KATEKYO HITMAN REBORN
Page 2 of 2Go to page : Previous  1, 2

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Dawning of the Red Moon :: Miscellaneous-
Jump to: