Dawning of the Red Moon
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The Dawning of the Red Moon- The Akatsuki

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

an arc? Or..not?

Go down 
4 posters
Go to page : 1, 2  Next
AuthorMessage
Kisame-san
Kisame
Kisame
Kisame-san

an arc? Or..not? Empty
PostSubject: an arc? Or..not?   an arc? Or..not? Icon_minitimeWed Aug 13, 2008 10:29 am

Ok, people, this is a deppressing subject, if you can't stand disscussing the end of the Akatsuki, I suggest you don't read this. And you can't say I didn't warn you.

Spoiler:

Which one is worse? Which one is more likely?

Once again, you can't say I didn't warn you
Back to top Go down
http://kisamebuddy.piczo.com
Fai_re
Akatsuki Overlord - Deidara
Fai_re

an arc? Or..not? Empty
PostSubject: Re: an arc? Or..not?   an arc? Or..not? Icon_minitimeWed Aug 13, 2008 11:26 am

*has no problem discussing this subject*

Well, I think that your thoughts about the arc idea are interesting. Of course, it'd have to be a very long arc... by saying it's an arc, you could almost say that either most of the entire series of Naruto is part of the Akatsuki Arc, considering how they've been in the manga for EVER. You could also say that Shippuuden itself is jsut THE Akatsuki arc, considering the entire thing has been almost CENTERED around exterminating them, and fighting them, etc.

I honestly don't think that there will be anymore enemies in Naruto after the Akatsuki are gone. I mean, they're the great "evil" in the series. They're the villains! They are the ones who cause all of the problems for those Konoha brats the heroes! Without them, the heroes would be ordinary ninja! Plus, I doubt that anyone else will feel like they're powerful enough to be properly "evil" after the Akatsuki are gone. (that didn't make sense, but i bet you got what I mean... right?) The people who were "evil" were probably on the Akatsuki's side, and after they're all gone, those people will most likely go into hiding.

That would be best, and most likely the most probable. Like I said earlier, I doubt anyone else could possibly be dangerous enough to be a threat to Konoha or any other village, for that matter. I think all the excitement in Naruto will be SUCKED out as soon as the final living member of the Akatsuki breathes their last breath. Of course, considering how Kishimoto is a loony loon, he might make it go on even after they're all dead, and then Naruto will become exceedingly boring and even MORE Sasuke-centric, until it ends, or Kishimoto himself dies.

I doubt that the series will be ending very soon... It's most likely nowhere NEAR finished. Were in for a long, bumpy ride, so FASTEN YOUR GODDAMN SEATBELTS!!!

OH, and both would be pretty equal on the awfulness scale, considering how the Akatsuki end up dead either way. Crying or Very sad Sad
Back to top Go down
https://akatsuki.forumotion.com
Kisame-san
Kisame
Kisame
Kisame-san

an arc? Or..not? Empty
PostSubject: Re: an arc? Or..not?   an arc? Or..not? Icon_minitimeWed Aug 13, 2008 11:49 am

1. Good point. But still, like I said, think of the dark tournament. That was the main thing, but after it ended, the manga went on and they got new enemies, and the same thing happened when they defeated Sensui.
There was evil people before the Akatsuki (orochimaru *shudder*), and actually, so far, there has been more of the manga without the Akatsuki then with them (shippuden starts at chapter 245 and there are 412 chapters out total).

2. You have to realize though, Fai_re, just becuase we love the Akatsuki, not everyone else does. I bet there are a bunch of people who think the Akatsuki are stupid and can't wait for them all to die so the Naruto manga will continue with a better enemy. ( Crying or Very sad )

Yes, I know. But can you think of a better option?
Back to top Go down
anikoku
Tobi
anikoku

an arc? Or..not? Empty
PostSubject: Re: an arc? Or..not?   an arc? Or..not? Icon_minitimeWed Aug 13, 2008 11:54 am

*has gotten over fears of subject*

The series isn't over until Sasuke's problem is cleared up. Period.
Back to top Go down
Kisame-san
Kisame
Kisame
Kisame-san

an arc? Or..not? Empty
PostSubject: Re: an arc? Or..not?   an arc? Or..not? Icon_minitimeWed Aug 13, 2008 11:54 am

?
Back to top Go down
anikoku
Tobi
anikoku

an arc? Or..not? Empty
PostSubject: Re: an arc? Or..not?   an arc? Or..not? Icon_minitimeWed Aug 13, 2008 11:59 am

Well, you know that Sasuke is the center of all gravity here in Narutoverse. My theory is that the series WON'T end whenthe Akatsuki are slaughtered, because there is still the Sasuke problem to be resolved.

(I'm sorry for being unclear)
Back to top Go down
Fai_re
Fai_re

an arc? Or..not? Empty
PostSubject: Re: an arc? Or..not?   an arc? Or..not? Icon_minitimeWed Aug 13, 2008 12:15 pm

CURSE YOU ANIKOKU. YOU CONFUSED ME BY MESSING UP THE ORDER.

Kisame-san wrote:
1. Good point. But still, like I said, think of the dark tournament. That was the main thing, but after it ended, the manga went on and they got new enemies, and the same thing happened when they defeated Sensui.
There was evil people before the Akatsuki (orochimaru *shudder*), and actually, so far, there has been more of the manga without the Akatsuki then with them (shippuden starts at chapter 245 and there are 412 chapters out total).

2. You have to realize though, Fai_re, just becuase we love the Akatsuki, not everyone else does. I bet there are a bunch of people who think the Akatsuki are stupid and can't wait for them all to die so the Naruto manga will continue with a better enemy. ( Crying or Very sad )

Yes, I know. But can you think of a better option?

1. Yeah, but this is Naruto, not YYH. I seriously doubt Kishimoto WANTS to create new villains. And Orochimaru was pathetic and in the manga only so that he could be used by Sasuke. The Akatsuki were in Naruto befoer Shippuuden, though. Remember when Itachi and Kisame visited Konoha, and when they came after Naruto? Well that part lasted quite a few chapters, and Saucy was talking about Itachi from the very beginning of the series.

2. Whot? I think you misunderstand what I'm saying. I'm not talking about our world, or people's opinions here. I'm talking about Naruto's world, and my own opinion. I thought that was clear...??

I can't think of a better option, and I'm sure Kishimoto won't.

And yeees, anikoku, that's what I said. If I didn't say it, you know I meant it!
Back to top Go down
anikoku
Tobi
anikoku

an arc? Or..not? Empty
PostSubject: Re: an arc? Or..not?   an arc? Or..not? Icon_minitimeWed Aug 13, 2008 12:17 pm

Haha. *messes with order*

It would be lovely if the manga ended WITHOUT all of the Akatsuki being eliminated. Don't you think?
Back to top Go down
Kisame-san
Kisame
Kisame
Kisame-san

an arc? Or..not? Empty
PostSubject: Re: an arc? Or..not?   an arc? Or..not? Icon_minitimeWed Aug 13, 2008 12:23 pm

to anikoku:Ah okay, I guess that makes sense...
it would, but it is also extremely unlikely

to fai_re: 1. i know, I'm just giving an example of something that seemed like the whole manga and then turned out to just be an arc.
Do you really think Kishimoto likes the Akatsuki that much?
It wasn't very many chapters (i don't think), and talking about someone doesn't count. Razz

2. I know. I was just saying that we don't know who Kishimoto likes the most (we can speculate but we don't actually know) and we don't know if he likes the Akatsuki enough to end the series when they're dead or if he doesn't and will choose to not respect them and come up with a diffrent enemy.

yeah, but we never know, maybe he already has something planned!
Back to top Go down
Fai_re
Fai_re

an arc? Or..not? Empty
PostSubject: Re: an arc? Or..not?   an arc? Or..not? Icon_minitimeThu Aug 28, 2008 9:25 am

*TEARS OUT ANIKOKU'S SPLEEN* STOP MESSING ME UP, YOU FOOL! Mad shot (Lol I shot yooouuu Razz)

And yah, I'd vote that as I.M.P.O.S.S.I.B.L.E.

Quote :
to fai_re: 1. i know, I'm just giving an example of something that seemed like the whole manga and then turned out to just be an arc.
Do you really think Kishimoto likes the Akatsuki that much?
It wasn't very many chapters (i don't think), and talking about someone doesn't count.

2. I know. I was just saying that we don't know who Kishimoto likes the most (we can speculate but we don't actually know) and we don't know if he likes the Akatsuki enough to end the series when they're dead or if he doesn't and will choose to not respect them and come up with a diffrent enemy.

yeah, but we never know, maybe he already has something planned!

1. Huh... interesting. Ok. If you want to look at is as that, tis ok. Usually arcs are short and they don't last for teh whole manga... but whatevzuh.

What? No, of course he doesn't like the Akatsuki AT ALL. Did I say he did? *confused*

....*argues*

Ju- KISAME-SAN. They were still INCLUDED in the manga, and I personally believe that there is no Akatsuki arc. There are arcs like the SAVE GAARA arc, in which Sasori no danna, Deidara, Kisame and Itachi were included, and then there was the Hidan and Kakuzu/AVENGE ASUMA arc which included the Zombi-Combi. Plus, there was the Jiraiya vs. PEIN (and Konan) arc. I seriously think that making the ENTIRE span of Shippuuden the Akatsuki arc is a bit ridiculous. If it was the Akatsuki arc, I beleive that it would be called Naruto: Akatsuki or something crappy like that instead of Shippuuden. The point is, there are smaller arcs in which the Akatsuki are included. I don't think it makes sense to make the whole area of Shippuuden into the Akatsuki arc or whatever because the REAL point of Shippuuden is to RESCUE/SAVE SASUKE!! (And this arguement is getting kind of ridiculous, don't you think?)

2. He so totally is rooting for Team 7, or more specifically, SAUCY. Kisame-san, it's soo bloody obvious that it's impossible that he favors anyone else. He's spent too much time on Saucy and Narutoes for us to be anything but certain that he likes them the best. I bet he created the Akatsuki JUST to be the obstacle between Narutoes and Saucy's reunion.

I bet he'll just end it, because when they're gone, Saucy will be "saved" and dragged back to Konoha, unless by some miracle, he is DED. Then he'll probably do that next Naruto series a few years later when everything's back to normal-ish, with no Akatsuki or Orochimaru or ANYTHING. JUST FLOWERS AND BUNNIES AND NARUTO AND SASUKE SKIPPING TOGETHER THROUGH A FIELD, LIKE WHAT JIN AND MIGUEL DID.

Well, of course he does, Kisame-san! Or at least, his EDITOR does.
Back to top Go down
anikoku
Tobi
anikoku

an arc? Or..not? Empty
PostSubject: Re: an arc? Or..not?   an arc? Or..not? Icon_minitimeFri Aug 29, 2008 5:46 pm

You never know whether Kishi likes the Akatsuki. Truth to be told, he gave some of them good character (Hidan), and they have to be killed because they're the villains. I point out that the Akatsuki are not the main conflict of the series, thus the series will not end when they are slaughtered.

Naruto: Akatsuki sounds pretty good to me.
Back to top Go down
Fai_re
Fai_re

an arc? Or..not? Empty
PostSubject: Re: an arc? Or..not?   an arc? Or..not? Icon_minitimeTue Sep 09, 2008 3:07 pm

DAMN KISHIMOTO GIVING US MIXED MESSAGES WITH HIS DAMN DATA BOOK! Mad

AH, BUT I CONCUR, ANIKOKU! Much of the plot revolves around the Akatsuki, especially now that Saucy is supposedly a member (BLASPHEMY). Remember how Saucy took eons to go and kill Itachi, and now Pein and Konan are attacking Konoha with him? And how everything seems to revolve around Madara? Seriously, and they're after the MAIN CHARACTER'S FRICKING BIJUU. I think that the Akatsuki ARE the main conflict, anikoku. If they weren't WHO/WHAT WOULD BE?

Indeed. Same here.

I IS A GENIUS... afro
Back to top Go down
anikoku
Tobi
anikoku

an arc? Or..not? Empty
PostSubject: Re: an arc? Or..not?   an arc? Or..not? Icon_minitimeTue Sep 09, 2008 6:08 pm

I continue to argue that the main conflict is Sasuke (well, it's more like a continuous underlying conflict).

Hope everything works out.. -_-;
Back to top Go down
Fai_re
Fai_re

an arc? Or..not? Empty
PostSubject: Re: an arc? Or..not?   an arc? Or..not? Icon_minitimeSat Sep 13, 2008 8:43 am

So, you really think so, eh? That the base storyline is Naruto vs. Sasuke? Well, it may be one of them, I can't deny that, but the Akatsuki have a roll practically as big as Sasuke's, especially now since they're in the spotlight. I guess that something Naruto can't really have ONE main conflict, and that it has a few big ones (adn some smaller ones) that make up the story.

UGH. SASUKE YOU BASTARD. HE'D BETTER NOT KILL EVERYONE.
Back to top Go down
cf_chan
Sasori
cf_chan

an arc? Or..not? Empty
PostSubject: Re: an arc? Or..not?   an arc? Or..not? Icon_minitimeFri Nov 21, 2008 5:29 pm

Hm. I feel like adding my two cents here.

1. I think Kishimoto has taken things a little bit too far with the akatsuki for them to just be one big arc. I think he's put too much thought into devolping their characters (BUT NOT ENOUGH TO SATISFY THE FANS WHO NEED MORE KISHI YOU HEAR ME!?) for them to just be around for an arc. And he's also put so much devopment into the bijuu situation that it seems that won't just fade off. And I highly doubt Kishimoto would get rid of the akatsuki and bring in a new lamer brand of villians out to obtain the bijuu. That would be a bad idea on his part.

2. I think Fai_re summed up my opinion...

Quote :
So, you really think so, eh? That the base storyline is Naruto vs. Sasuke? Well, it may be one of them, I can't deny that, but the Akatsuki have a roll practically as big as Sasuke's, especially now since they're in the spotlight. I guess that something Naruto can't really have ONE main conflict, and that it has a few big ones (adn some smaller ones) that make up the story.

I think it's more Sasuke vs. Inner Sasuke. The boy us just have conflicts within him. Right now, that seems to be Kishi's obsession.
Back to top Go down
http://www.beezy63.piczo.com
Kisame-san
Kisame
Kisame
Kisame-san

an arc? Or..not? Empty
PostSubject: Re: an arc? Or..not?   an arc? Or..not? Icon_minitimeSun Nov 30, 2008 10:18 am

Quote :
I think it's more Sasuke vs. Inner Sasuke. The boy us just have conflicts within him. Right now, that seems to be Kishi's obsession.
good point, but I mean, if it's all about Sasuke, then why is it called Naruto?
Back to top Go down
cf_chan
Sasori
cf_chan

an arc? Or..not? Empty
PostSubject: Re: an arc? Or..not?   an arc? Or..not? Icon_minitimeSun Nov 30, 2008 10:24 am

Because Kishi has lost sight in his goals and has forgotten the manga is about Naruto and not Sasuke.
Back to top Go down
Kisame-san
Kisame
Kisame
Kisame-san

an arc? Or..not? Empty
PostSubject: Re: an arc? Or..not?   an arc? Or..not? Icon_minitimeSun Nov 30, 2008 10:30 am

but we haven't even Saucy for like the latest ten chapters or something!
Back to top Go down
cf_chan
Sasori
cf_chan

an arc? Or..not? Empty
PostSubject: Re: an arc? Or..not?   an arc? Or..not? Icon_minitimeSun Nov 30, 2008 10:42 am

Yes, but it's been a general progression with Sas-kay. Ever since the beginning of the manga Sasuke has been a major part of the conflict, and the boy has pretty much had conflict written on his forehead.
Back to top Go down
Fai_re
Fai_re

an arc? Or..not? Empty
PostSubject: Re: an arc? Or..not?   an arc? Or..not? Icon_minitimeSun Nov 30, 2008 5:59 pm

Back when Naruto didn't suck, Sasuke wasn't that important. Everything revolved PROPERLY around Naruto. But recently, Kishi has kinda lost sight of that NARUTO-ness, and he's all, "OH SAUCY!! *MOAN MOAN*" I think he's going back to normal, though. Like, in the most recent chapters. After all, he DID kill Kakashi. And that's pretty impressive, considering how stupid Kishi is.

Honestly, I don't even know what's going on anymore. Kishimoto's completely lost sight of any vision he had back when he started Naruto. Sad
Back to top Go down
anikoku
Tobi
anikoku

an arc? Or..not? Empty
PostSubject: Re: an arc? Or..not?   an arc? Or..not? Icon_minitimeTue Dec 09, 2008 4:14 pm

Aww guys, don't make me cry. Uchiha Sasuke is no more than a grain of sand in the giant cog of time, space, and love. No We're soon to see many new exciting characters making their way into the plot, like the Akatsuki, right? OH WAIT.
Back to top Go down
cf_chan
Sasori
cf_chan

an arc? Or..not? Empty
PostSubject: Re: an arc? Or..not?   an arc? Or..not? Icon_minitimeTue Dec 09, 2008 4:39 pm

Sadly anikoku I don't believe Kishi sees things the same way we do No As much as I wish Sas-kay wasn't as important, he seems to be more and more important every day. NO MATTER HOW MUCH WE ALL WANT TO SEE HIM GET SOME SENSE KNOCKED INTO HIS WEE LITTLE BRAIN.
Back to top Go down
anikoku
Tobi
anikoku

an arc? Or..not? Empty
PostSubject: Re: an arc? Or..not?   an arc? Or..not? Icon_minitimeTue Dec 09, 2008 4:40 pm

LAWL, well Kakashi is a start.
Back to top Go down
cf_chan
Sasori
cf_chan

an arc? Or..not? Empty
PostSubject: Re: an arc? Or..not?   an arc? Or..not? Icon_minitimeTue Dec 09, 2008 4:42 pm

THAT IS TRUE. KAKASHI IS INDEED A START. Perhaps Kishi is slowly becoming less cliché.
Back to top Go down
Kisame-san
Kisame
Kisame
Kisame-san

an arc? Or..not? Empty
PostSubject: Re: an arc? Or..not?   an arc? Or..not? Icon_minitimeMon Jan 26, 2009 3:03 pm

lol

I have to say though, sad as it is, I'm kind of losing sight of Naruto (not the Akatsuki, just the manga in general)....I don't think I've even Read the last few chapters! Neutral
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

an arc? Or..not? Empty
PostSubject: Re: an arc? Or..not?   an arc? Or..not? Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

an arc? Or..not?
Page 1 of 2Go to page : 1, 2  Next

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Dawning of the Red Moon :: Akatsuki :: General-
Jump to: