Dawning of the Red Moon
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The Dawning of the Red Moon- The Akatsuki

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Kingdom Hearts

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Fai_re
Akatsuki Overlord - Deidara
Fai_re

Kingdom Hearts Empty
PostSubject: Kingdom Hearts   Kingdom Hearts Icon_minitimeTue Dec 30, 2008 3:59 pm

SO CAN YOU GUYS SAY ORGANIZATION XIII?!

Kingdom Hearts is a genius game that was born from a brilliant idea and created by a fabulous company/person. Nomura-sensei owns my soul.

It's kind of a miracle how much yaoi can be squeezed out of all the games. I'd probably give it a 100% on the "AWESOME SCALE OF YAOI-NESS." Considering all the Final Fantasy peeps and the Disney peeps and then all the rest of the KH peeps, I would almost think that this game was created SOLELY for the purpose of rabid pairing, yaoi drooling, and fandom frothing, etc. And fanfiction/fan art. Lot's of it.

It's nice to see how popular it is among not only it's Japanese fans, but it's English fans as well. Tons of different people like it, and if you like it, you can't get yelled at for being a MANGA freak because it's a VIDEO GAME!!! HAHA!

And of course, because I can't go without mentioning them at least two or three times, there's the villains. THE ORGANIZATION XIII! (Because they're the only ones that REALLY matter. I mean, who REALLY cares about Maleficent?!) THEY ARE JUST SO AWESOME AND ANYONE WHO SAYS THEY DON'T HAVE FIGURATIVE HEARTS (meaning they're capable of emotion and stuff like that) IS JUST BATSNOT INSANE. They're a group of awesomeness and wonderful defined character. All of them are different and full of possibilities for tons of wonderful parodies and fan art and fanfiction. These guys (and Larxene the Sadistic) are positively wonderful. I'm pretty confident that EVERYONE in the fandom has a favorite member among them and at least RESPECTS them, if not LOVES them with every fiber of their being.

By the way, this topic is dedicated to the wonderful anikoku, who will always be my KH/Orgy XIII/Roxel buddy. *huggles*

So yeah. There. I just babbled a bit about KH and I have a final word for all of you...

SAIIIIIIIXXXXXXXXX!
Back to top Go down
https://akatsuki.forumotion.com
Kisame-san
Kisame
Kisame
Kisame-san

Kingdom Hearts Empty
PostSubject: Re: Kingdom Hearts   Kingdom Hearts Icon_minitimeMon Jan 26, 2009 2:27 pm

;-.-
Wow, Fai_re, you sure wrote a lot...

I have to say, Kingdom arts is awsome, and it definetly would have taken an absolute genius to create it!
And even though I honestly don't know that much about it, I have to say it is amazing and, of course, I always thought the Organization XIII guys were the coolest (why are we ALWAYS drawn to the evil people, lol :3)!!!

Fai_re, since this is much more your domain than mine....you have to post pictures!!!! :D POST POST POST!!!!!!! X3
Back to top Go down
http://kisamebuddy.piczo.com
Fai_re
Fai_re

Kingdom Hearts Empty
PostSubject: Re: Kingdom Hearts   Kingdom Hearts Icon_minitimeSun Feb 01, 2009 3:13 pm

OF COURSE I WROTE A LOT! I WANT TO WRITE MORE NOW THAT I'M EVEN DEEPER IN LURVE WITH THIS GAME! AND THE ORGY, TOO! *LOVELOVELOVE*

Nomura-sensei and Co. ARE absolute geniuses. :D

YOU. GO OUT AND READ THE MANGA! ALL THREE ARE ON ONEMANGA! (THAT MEANS EVERYONE ELSE, TOO!) Kingdom Hearts is WAY too awesome to not read and/or play. And yeah. Evil people are ALWAYS THE BEST. That's why we like them, yo. <3

...I... DO NOT HAVE THAT MANY PICTURES... *FAILS* ...BUT! BUT! I WILL DO SOMETHING ABOUT THAT! FOR YOU, DEAREST KISAME-SAN! FOR YOU!
Back to top Go down
Fai_re
Fai_re

Kingdom Hearts Empty
PostSubject: Re: Kingdom Hearts   Kingdom Hearts Icon_minitimeThu Mar 12, 2009 9:23 pm

...ALL I HAVE TO SAY IS:

THE SUPERIOR
THE FREESHOOTER
THE WINDLANCER
THE CHILLY ACADEMIC
THE SILENT HERO
THE CLOAKED SCHEMER
THE LUNA DIVINER
THE FLURRY OF DANCING FLAMES
THE MELODIOUS NOCTURNE
THE GAMBLER OF FATE
THE SILENT ASSASSIN
THE SAVAGE NYMPH
THE KEY OF DESTINY

...AND THAT IS ALL.

CHYEAAAAAHHHH!!!! dirty (<---AXEL'S FAVORITE SMILEY, Y/Y?!)
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Kingdom Hearts Empty
PostSubject: Re: Kingdom Hearts   Kingdom Hearts Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Kingdom Hearts
Page 1 of 1