Dawning of the Red Moon
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The Dawning of the Red Moon- The Akatsuki

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

One Piece

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
Pen
Itachi
Pen

One Piece Empty
PostSubject: One Piece   One Piece Icon_minitimeSat Feb 07, 2009 4:49 am

Anyone who hasn't read this needs to read this ABSOLUTELY AMAZING manga. :D

This is my most recent manga read and im almost finished with the 530 chapters that are currently out.:D Squee 3

Its about a pirate with the dream of becoming pirate king after the last one died and left all his treasure in One Piece. (thus the name) spaz spaz spaz :D :D XD amuse XD X3 X3 X3

i hope to get you guys to read this totally amazing manga and then comment on its awesomeness~ !!!
Back to top Go down
Fai_re
Akatsuki Overlord - Deidara
Akatsuki Overlord - Deidara
Fai_re

One Piece Empty
PostSubject: Re: One Piece   One Piece Icon_minitimeWed Feb 11, 2009 8:12 pm

Bwarrghhh! I've never read this, but I've always wanted to! It's one of THOSE manga, you know, the kind that you HAVE to read if you call yourself a real otaku. One Piece is a classic, in my mind. It's bloody popular, too...

There are SO MANY STINKIN' CHAPTERS, though! I'll need all the time in the world and the faster computer imaginable to read them all properly. And there is no way in HELL I'm gonna buy them. But anyway. DOODE. One Piece looks hillarious, and from what I've read of it in S.J. and other places, and what I've seen of the anime at anikoku's Japanese school, it looks positively hillarious. I've always been moderately interested in it.

I remember back when I was reading Chopper's story in S.J., and I was like, CRYING. It killed me. And then there was that dude with the NOSE) OH MAN THE NOSE) that had Nami locked up and drawing maps for him. And then WAAYYYY back at the beginning, when Luffy ate that fruit. That FRUIT that made him STRETCHY. (KINKYYYYYY!)

(Those are their names, RIGHT?!)

Maybe I WILL go read it... THEN I CAN COMMENT ON ITS AWESOMENESS. *makes faces at Pen*
Back to top Go down
https://akatsuki.forumotion.com
Pen
Itachi
Pen

One Piece Empty
PostSubject: Re: One Piece   One Piece Icon_minitimeThu Feb 12, 2009 2:25 pm

YES!!!! YOU ABSOLUTELY HAVE TO READ IT, it is SO funny! *just read the last chapter today* XD

yes you did get the names right amuse

but yeah it is very very funny. and i defiantly have to say that the arch's* in this manga are so well written its stunning.
and if you do read it you have to post often so i can laugh and reminisce at those parts. You'll definatly have to tell me your favorite character(s)
i myself love the entire straw-hat crew they are teh awesomeness Shifty eyes Squee 3 Squee 3

yes he is stretchy and yes that is kinky silent =P

and for all of the rest of you reading this post read it, Or ElsE hm XD hm hm
Back to top Go down
tokimaru
Civilian
tokimaru

One Piece Empty
PostSubject: Re: One Piece   One Piece Icon_minitimeTue Feb 17, 2009 7:34 pm

i read all of it too ITS AWESOME! i like zoro the best he is so cool
Back to top Go down
Pen
Itachi
Pen

One Piece Empty
PostSubject: Re: One Piece   One Piece Icon_minitimeWed Feb 18, 2009 2:32 pm

Yay someone to talk about it with XD

zoro/zolo is very cool. i like that he is really powerful and doesnt need a Devil's fruit.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

One Piece Empty
PostSubject: Re: One Piece   One Piece Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

One Piece
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Dawning of the Red Moon :: Miscellaneous-
Jump to: