Dawning of the Red Moon
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The Dawning of the Red Moon- The Akatsuki

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Clan Discussion

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
Fai_re
Akatsuki Overlord - Deidara
Fai_re

Clan Discussion Empty
PostSubject: Clan Discussion   Clan Discussion Icon_minitimeThu Aug 28, 2008 2:48 pm

HELLO. WELKOME. bounce

Because I LURVE ME SOME HYUUGA I felt like it, I made a Clan Discussion topic.

So, from what I gather, the main Konoha clans are the Aburame, the Uchiha, the Hyuuga and maybe even the Akimichi, Nara and Yamanaka. Of course, the ones that get the most attention are clearly the Uchiha and the Hyuuga.

HAY LOOK, I MADE A LIST.
These are all the things that the clans do (that I can remember, lol) or have done for Konoha in the present or the past.

Hyuuga - From what I gather, all they really do is continue to be wicked stuck up, and sit around making ridiculous rules and ruining innocent Branch Member's lives by giving them the curse seal thinger-dinger. Lots of people think that they have something to do with the council because they're a bunch of stuck up pricks. (Except for Hinata.... and Neji. He's an ex-prick. :D) I bet they produce a lot of powerful ninja, and maybe even some medic-nin, because of the Byakugan and all of their freaky techniques and chakra controlling poopala.

Oh, and look: The Byakugan Theory, courtesy of the ever-helpful Naruto Fever!

Uchiha
- One of the two founding clans of Konoha. Back in the days before Itachi was oh-so-cruelly forced to slaughter his entire family, they were in charge of the Police Corps in Konoha, and like the Hyuuga, they probably produced wicked strong ninja, cause of the Sharingan. It's been revealed that they weren't really involved in Konoha crap and were secluded because no one trusted them, which is Madara's fault. I think he gave the Uchiha clan a REALLY bad name and a bad rep.

Hay, and a Sharingan one: The Sharingan which is also courtesy of Naruto Fever!

Aburame - It seems as though they just kinda... are a clan. I bet they've got some good medic-nin, and they can make poisons and crap. The bugs give them the ablility to track, so they might be in the Hunter-nin category, or the Medic-nin category cause they've got nature down. Of course, the real sign that they're a big important clan is that they have the freaky put-bugs-in-babies-bodies-and-let-them-feed-of-the-kid's-chakra-for-their-whole-life thingy going. Most big clans have something that fits into the WTF category.

Akimichi - By reading fan fiction and unleashing my Team 10-loving self, I've decided that these guys have the biggest hearts. I mean, they don't have horrid rules (from what I gather) and Chouji's pops seems like a pretty chipper guy, same with Chouji. I want to say that they're famous for working with the Nara and Yamanaka clans, not only because of the two generations of Ino-Shika-Cho but because of their techniques and the fact that those three clans seem to be a bit lower on the importance scale than the Hyuuga and Uchiha, and maybe even the Aburame. It's also been said that their clans have been allies for a loooong time.

Nara - Ok, we know for a FACT that these guys are BIG on medicine, cause of Tsunade's little comment to Shikaku, and we know they're famous for their deer. It also seems like they've got a lot of forests and lots of land, judging by the KakuHidan vs. the avenging TEAM 10 (a.k.a. Shikamaru). It looks like they're practically the park rangers of Konoha. (huhu)

Yamanaka - The Yamanaka clan's got some spiffy mind techniques, so I bet that a lot of them work with Ibiki in the Torture/Interrogation section of ANBU. Considering how powerful their techniques seem to be, I have the feeling that their clan must be rather important, because that sort of power is too easy to pass up. The Yamanakas seem like they're good allies, considering how they can make their enemies turn on eachother and kill eachother off. (THANK YOU INOICHI FOR THIS LOVELY EVIDENCE. *bows*)

Yah, so that's the stuff that I can remember or stuff that I've concluded. I hope you guys bothered to read that, and that you enjoyed it, lol!

So, anybody got anything to say? :D :D
Back to top Go down
https://akatsuki.forumotion.com
anikoku
Tobi
anikoku

Clan Discussion Empty
PostSubject: Re: Clan Discussion   Clan Discussion Icon_minitimeFri Aug 29, 2008 5:58 pm

Oh god. *will post later*
Back to top Go down
Fai_re
Fai_re

Clan Discussion Empty
PostSubject: Re: Clan Discussion   Clan Discussion Icon_minitimeTue Sep 09, 2008 3:54 pm

HAHA YES INDEED.

THAT TOOK ME FOREVER. HURRY UP AND POST, LOL!

Exclamation Exclamation Exclamation Exclamation Exclamation Exclamation

*points* I WANT YOUR OPINIONS.
Back to top Go down
Pen
Itachi
Pen

Clan Discussion Empty
PostSubject: Re: Clan Discussion   Clan Discussion Icon_minitimeMon Nov 24, 2008 12:46 pm

nicely decribed Very Happy
the 2 theory's you posted were pretty interesting as well
Back to top Go down
Fai_re
Fai_re

Clan Discussion Empty
PostSubject: Re: Clan Discussion   Clan Discussion Icon_minitimeFri Dec 05, 2008 10:45 am

Haha, thanks! :D!

One of my favorite parts of Naruto is the clans. I'm really excited that a lot of the parents have been showing up in the manga recently! It seems as though I was right about the Yamanakas and the Torture/Interrogation department. I AM SO GOOD, LOL. It also seems as though the Aburame's bugs can heal.

WOW MAYBE I SHOULD START PREDICTING STUFF LIKE THIS MOAR, HUH?

Dude, BUT WHO ARE THOSE PEOPLE WITH SHINO? I SEE HIS DADDY... AND MAYBE A MUMMY? OMG THAT'D BE SO AWESOME. SHINO'S MOM! GODS!
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Clan Discussion Empty
PostSubject: Re: Clan Discussion   Clan Discussion Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Clan Discussion
Page 1 of 1